People Global Relocation SL. - Inmobiliaria / Propiedades
WHO ARE WE?
Student Global Relocation (SGR) is a specialized division of People Global Relocation (PGR), focused on the academic sector. SGR offers mobility solutions targeted at university environments for both, Spanish students aiming to study abroad and foreigners coming to Spain.
Our aim is to facilitate students’ adaptation process into their new homes in the most efficient and secure way. Through SGR, students have access to a range of exclusive services tailored to meet their own needs and requirements.
• Manage international partnerships, supervising that all processes are handled correctly and our partners are well-informed of our procedures
• Updating our webpage with material provided from our partners
• Maintain close contact with contact persons of international partnerships
• Search for- and contact relevant new international partnerships
• Assist in improving partnership management processes, search processes, communication processes and other.
• Help improving and executing the International strategy
• Assist with insights and your competences in the other departments of the company
OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE
Bilingual (English and some other language). You are currently enrolled in either a bachelor´s- or master´s degree in communication or equivalent. You have experience with tele-communication and MS Office. You are eager to learn and you are ready to get a lot of responsibility.
International Partnerships Assistant (Cooperación internacional)
MADRID - Madrid (Comunidad Autónoma Madrid)
|Experiencia Laboral||No es necesaria|
|Estudios mínimos||Educación Secundaria Obligatoria|
|Requisitos mínimos||English speaker
MS Office user
Lectura: Nivel avanzado (c1) /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado (c1) /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado (c1)
|Software|| MS Office (Usuario)
|Tipo de contrato||Otros Contratos|
|Salario||Menos de 1.000 € (€) Bruto/Mensual|
|Salario comentarios (comisiones/incentivos)||300€ is the gross monthly salary|