It is the perfect and seemingly effortless interaction of all components that drives success. At ELWEMA Automotive, we live this maxim as we continue to develop new, highly innovative manufacturing solutions in the fields of cleaning, testing and assembly technology for our customers.
Our focus is on engine, steering and transmission applications - for all leading automotive manufacturers worldwide.
We are currently looking for:
FOR OUR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING TEAM
- Programming of our PLC-controlled assembly and testing machines and cleaning systems
- Focus is on programming with Step 7, in addition to programming of industrial robots
- In-house commissioning of machinery and equipment, with re-commissioning at customer sites
- Programming of interfaces with supervisory control and data acquisition systems
- Varied and challenging work in an innovative company supplying to the automotive industry
- Promotion and development of your strengths
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels
- Team-based work in a creative environment and a modern workplace
- Pleasant and motivating working atmosphere
- Company social benefits
Are you fascinated by perfect technology? If so, we are looking forward to your application.
Please send your application in English otherwise we cannot guarantee for further processing.
Automation Engineers (Electrónica y automática industrial)
País de la oferta: Alemania
Ubicación en el extranjero: Ellwangen
|Experiencia Laboral||No es necesaria|
|Requisitos mínimos||YOUR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Successful technician's or engineer's degree in electrical engineering, automation technology, mechatronics or computer engineering
- Basic skills in PLC programming using Step S7 and visualization based on Win CC flexible or HMI PRO CS, with basic robot programming skills being desirable
- High degree of independence and working time flexibility
- Very good command of English
- Willingness to travel extensively (estimated 20% to 30%)
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato indefinido|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|