BOOKGYM S.L - Internet
We believe that everyone can have a healthier life, and also that this should be fun!
Gympass gives all the choices for people to get there, by partnering with +28,000 gyms and sport centers in more than 4,000 cities and 14 countries.
Companies from 50 to 50,000 employees are reducing absenteeism and improving productivity and health & wellness costs by offering unlimited access to Gympass network.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, you will be in charge of offering a top-quality service to our customers and contribute to the company’s success. Among your responsibilities, you will:
- Identify and assess customers’ needs (consults, after-sales requests…) to ensure satisfaction.
- Manage the incoming calls and reply to the requests by phone and / or email
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools, as well as communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, follow up to ensure resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Manage the CRM system and updates: keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and files, take care of the databases.
- Contribute to the department’s goals: achieve personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas.
- Support all processes and operations of multiple departments (sales, financial, admin ...).
- Generate sales leads by managing outgoing calls and campaigns. Proactively increase the sales volume by reaching users that logged in and convert them into potential clients.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Corporate Wellness
- Competitive salary
- Large opportunities to grow within the company and to develop your skills
- Empowerment to do great things
- Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture
An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues
If you meet the requirements, don t hesitate to contact us. We are waiting for you to join our team!
Customer Service Specialist (native level of Dutch) (Atención al cliente)
MADRID - Madrid (Comunidad Autónoma Madrid)
|Experiencia Laboral||Máximo 1 año|
|Requisitos mínimos||- Mandatory fluent Dutch + fluent English ( other European languages would also be helpful)
- At least one year of experience in Customer Service, Help Desk or similar
Good Excel skills
- Valuable international experience
Goal oriented with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, resourceful and able to multi-task while establishing priorities and providing solutions
- Proactive, dynamic, with positive attitude and team spirit
|Expediente académico||Esta oferta requiere tener el expediente académico en el currículum|
Lectura: Nivel materno /
Escritura: Nivel materno /
Conversación: Nivel materno
Inglés ( Lectura: Nivel avanzado (c1) / Escritura: Nivel avanzado (c1) / Conversación: Nivel avanzado (c1) )
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato indefinido|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|