- Banca / Financiera
Investment Banking, Corporate Finance
About Deutsche Bank
We are a leading client-centric global universal bank trusted the world over to deliver a widerange
of innovative products and services in investment, corporate and retail banking as well as
in asset and wealth management.
Operating in every region of the world, we are a leader in our German home market with an
outstanding position in Europe. We have a strong competitive position in North America as well
as in key emerging markets, particularly in Asia.
At Deutsche Bank, we encourage you to think for yourself and reward integrity. We believe that
by working collaboratively with a diverse and inclusive team, you can use your individuality to
drive forward market-leading solutions. Join us, and you’ll be given the support you need to
build a rewarding career.
Corporate Banking & Securities (CB&S) is a leader in investment banking and a key pillar to our
global universal bank. Within this fast-paced and evolving division, Corporate Finance provides
the full range of integrated investment banking products and services for our clients.
Governments, financial institutions and major corporates all come to us for our expertise,
making a career here dynamic and exciting. And, with operations around the world, we’re just
as at home in Asia and North America as we are in Europe.
Our activities include mergers and acquisitions, advisory, debt and equity origination and
issuance, and capital markets coverage. Through long-term trusted relationships, regional and
industry-focused teams ensure the delivery of our entire range of financial products and
services to our clients.
Analyst – Corporate Finance
You will be joining Corporate Investment Banking (CIB), who are looking for individuals to join
the Spanish coverage team within Corporate Finance. As a part of the team, you will work with
experienced bankers on origination / execution projects, supporting clients in the areas of
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), financings and generic strategic advice.
You will be provided with full on-the-job training. Classroom based technical skills and product
training will be made available. You will have access to a buddy network with peers across the
platform and a mentoring scheme to help you grow and evolve as your career takes shape.
- Assisting in originating and executing corporate finance transactions
For internal use only
- Being involved in the execution of M&A, Equity Capital Markets (ECM) and financing
transactions, industry and company research, quantitative analysis, company valuation
analysis and financial modelling
- Preparing presentations and customizing materials for discussions with clients,
investors and the broader investment community
- Creating, maintaining, and analyzing basic and advanced company valuation models
- Researching and analyzing specific company financial information, as well as industry
and market fundamentals
- Interacting frequently with bankers in different regions
- In both origination and execution projects, you will be given early responsibility to
communicate with clients, other advisers and senior investment bankers
Analyst Corporate Finance (Bolsa, valores e inversión)
Todas - Madrid (Comunidad Autónoma Madrid)
|Experiencia Laboral||Al menos 1 año|
|Requisitos mínimos||Skills Needed
You combine highly-developed analytical, numerical and technical skills with a creative
approach to problem-solving. You’ll also have the high levels of integrity and strong
communication skills needed in a business that puts clients’ needs first and has a highly
collaborative culture. Finally, you’ll have a record of outstanding academic achievement.
Our people are outstanding individuals with agile minds, from a diverse range of backgrounds
and cultures. They generate fresh ideas and innovative solutions that set us apart from our
competitors and add value to our clients.
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent qualifications/ relevant work
experience within investment banking beneficial, or a demonstrated interest in finance is
- Robust quantitative, numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated with drive and determination to learn
- An analytical approach alongside creative problem solving abilities
- Ability and dedication to work under pressure
- Strong commitment to integrity, professionalism and teamwork
- Speak fluent English (additional languages are desirable)
- Internship in Investment banking MUST
Lectura: Nivel avanzado (c1) /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado (c1) /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado (c1)
|Tipo de contrato||Otros Contratos|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|