- Servicios de RR.HH.
GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT POSITION IN A VERY MULTI-CULTURAL ENVIRONMENT-SSCPAGE
GROWING SHARED SERVICES CENTER
The candidate will be responsible for:
* Manage and control Fixed Assets capitalization and Fixed depreciation. Produce Fixed assets reconciliation and fixed assets reports.
* Inter-company reconciliation.
* Balance Sheet analysis and reconciliation.
* Prepare month end accruals.
* Treasury control and cash flow on legal entities.
* Manage and Control Debtor over payments
* Supporting to implement new accounting tools and systems.
* Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
* Take charge of client related services including the assurance of correct invoicing.
* Support during audit procedures. Profile * Accounting degree, Business administration degree o similar.
* Minimum of 3 or 4 years in GL experience.
* Strong accounting skills.
* Team player offering support to others.
* Takes responsibility for personal improvement, learning from experience and new situations.
* Ability to work under pressure, teamwork, detail and service orientation and accounting helpful.
* Good keyboard and computer literacy.
* Excellent Excel skills.
* Effective contribution to Team Work.
* High level of English and Spanish is a must another language is a plus.
* Any additional European language will be considered as an advantage. Job Offer Great opportunities in a fast growing multinational environment
G/L ACCOUNTANT EUROPE (Finanzas y contabilidad)
Todas - Barcelona (Comunidad Autónoma Cataluña)
|Experiencia Laboral||Al menos 0 año|
|Requisitos mínimos||*Accounting degree, Business administration degree o similar.
*Minimum of 3 or 4 years in GL experience.
*High level of English and Spanish is a must another language is a plus.
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|