We are recruiting a Security Engineer who will be part of our IT Security Team. The position will work closely with our product development engineers and other security engineers to ensure that products and services are developed with risk effective and customer value proposition considerations embedded in design, build, test and release stages.
The role of the Security Engineer is to provide advanced technologies and practices in IoT security into the design, build, test, release and support phases of our product life cycle. The role will be involved in multiple agile/DevOps teams at the same time to ensure security concepts are understood/learned by team members, security is designed and built into products/services, and there is a proper balance of product effectiveness AND security in designs.
IT SOFTWARE SECURITY ARCHITECT (Informática)
POZUELO DE ALARCÓN - Madrid (Comunidad Autónoma Madrid)
|Experiencia Laboral||Al menos 5 años|
|Requisitos mínimos||- Bachelor's Degree.
- Fluency in English.
- At least 5 years of experience in:
• Implementing security in the software development lifecycle and agile development sprints.
• Variety security testing tools (zap, burp, beef, or similar tools)
• Threat modeling.
• Software/hardware security requirements, standards and risks.
- Experience adding security to an existing product.
- Ability to perform the integrated technical analyses that underpin the development of a realizable system concept.
- Ability to travel.
- CEH, LPT, CISSP, Security + or other relevant security certification.
Lectura: Nivel avanzado (c1) /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado (c1) /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado (c1)
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato indefinido|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|
|Salario comentarios (comisiones/incentivos)||INSCRIPCIÓN DE CV EN: https://www.securitasdirect.es/empleo/ofertas-empleo.php|