Moniva Staffing, Inc. - Informática / Tecnología
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Web Analyst to join an international organization based in Uden, the Netherlands.
Our client helps companies understand customer behavior so that they can adjust their marketing and user experience. They have a great focus on data quality and privacy. Unlike all other digital agencies, they are not only analysis specialists, but they are technically very skilled to design, build, and develop analytic implementations.
In this role, you are responsible for collecting data, drafting a standard research design, and setting up a measurement plan. You can analyze and interpret these data and you advise the product owner on the further development of the site. Your advice contributes to the user-friendliness of the websites and/or various (landings) pages to make sure that every single online user can find what he or she is looking for. You do this with the help of various analysis that you use to suggest improvements. Together with your colleagues, you manage the process through to the solution. You can clearly interpret the results of your work for everyone within the organization.
Salary and benefits:
• Permanent employment.
• Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
• 30% ruling (a tax-free allowance equivalent to 30% of the gross salary). T&Cs apply.
• Holiday allowance.
• Company car, other benefits.
Desarrollador(a) / Programador(a)
Digital/Web Analyst (Big Data)
País de la oferta: HOLANDA
Ubicación en el extranjero: Uden
|Experiencia Laboral||Al menos 2 años|
• EU nationality.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Excellent knowledge of web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Piwik).
• Good communication skills (both written and spoken).
• Brilliant analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Have a good understanding of Analytics and a passion for the technical elements of Digital Marketing and Data.
• Up to date with the newest trends and developments.
• Knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
• Capable of working well both independently and as a part of a team.
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato indefinido|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|