Bookgym S.L - Actividades recreativas, culturales y deportivas
They say “sitting is the new smoking”. We’re here to get more people moving!
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
WANTED!!: Partnerships Analyst - Madrid
We are looking for people who:
- have fun taking things into your hands and making it happen;
- have no fear of changes and see them as new challenges;
- have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting as a team to get stuff done
You will report directly to Partnership Manager and your mission will be promoting the relationship with sports centers and expands the Gympass benefit across Spain. Your day-to-day will be:
- Attract and get new clients (sports centers) for the Spanish market.
- Create a customized presentation for each client and show the services and benefits of collaborating with Gympass.
- Make follow-up of the clients and strengthen the relationship.
- Analyse our data to identify strategic gyms and prepare a collaboration proposal.
- Give administrative support to Partnership department.
- Large opportunities to grow within the company and to develop your skills
- Empowerment to do great things
- Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture
- An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues
- And obviously full access to Gympass to visit as many gyms/courses as you like, so you can always feel what a healthier life looks like =)
- An exciting and supporting atmosphere, with exciting team events on a regular basis;
If you meet the requirements, don't hesitate to contact us. We are waiting for you to join our team!
Comercial / Ejecutivo(a) de cuentas
Partnerships Analyst - Gyms Sales (Comercial)
MADRID - Madrid (Comunidad Autónoma Madrid)
|Experiencia Laboral||No es necesaria|
|Requisitos mínimos||- Possibility to sign a full-time internship with your University. (8H/day)
- Experience in sales or marketing task will be desirable
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Office tools
- Results-oriented, collaborative and proactive spirit. You can bring new ideas!
- High level of English
|Expediente académico||Esta oferta requiere tener el expediente académico en el currículum|
Lectura: Nivel materno /
Escritura: Nivel materno /
Conversación: Nivel materno
Inglés ( Lectura: Nivel avanzado (c1) / Escritura: Nivel avanzado (c1) / Conversación: Nivel avanzado (c1) )
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato indefinido|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|