BMW AG - Automoción
Te Gusta Aprender is a BMW Training Programme for Spanish Graduates like you, passionate about mobility solutions for tomorrow and ready to live a great professional and personal experience. Join us in this opportunity of a one-year internship, starting September 17th 2018, at BMW Group Headquarters in Munich, in the areas where the next exciting development in the automotive industry happens. We are looking for young people with enthuasiasm for starting their careers, with initiative and passion about the brand. During your internship you will be supported by an experienced mentor.
Today, digitalization and connectivity is present in every aspect of our daily life. In the last years, the automotive industry as restructured itself with several innovations, for example the customer focused BMW Connected App. BMW Motorrad has launched with BMW Motorrad Connected an additional innovation digital solution to the motorcycle community. Within this field, we constantly searching for new and customer centric ideas that are fun to use and assistant our customers. During your internship, you are working directly with the product owners on concepts for new services and apps. You will be part of an ongoing development as well as prototyping different aspects of digital solutions. You will be able to develop and program prototypes as well as a lead an own projects. The team at BMW Motorrad works as a cross function team, including product management, design, development, strategy and purchasing. Thus, a deep insight in many different aspects of developing new customer services is possible. If you have passion for a mobile and connected world and a customer focused thinking, we are happy to meet you in person.
- Develop and programm prototypes.
- Develop new concepts for features.
- Lead small projects by yourself.
- Work with the Product Owners to define new features for the customer.
- Possibility to have insights in working with other departments – product management, design, purchasing and strategy.
Please send your full application in English compiled into one document.
Intern Apps / Digital Services ConnectedRide (m/f) (Automoción)
País de la oferta: Alemania
Ubicación en el extranjero: Munich
|Experiencia Laboral||No es necesaria|
|Estudios mínimos||Ingeniería Superior|
1. Grado en Ingeniería Eléctrica
2. Grado en Ingeniería en Informática de Sistemas
3. Grado en Ingeniería Informática
4. Grado en Ingeniería Informática Ingeniería de Computadores
5. Ingeniería en Electrónica
6. Ingeniería en Informática
7. Ingeniería Técnica en Informática de Gestión
8. Ingeniería Técnica en Informática de sistemas
9. Ingeniería Técnica Industrial: especialidad Electricidad y Electrónica Industrial
|Requisitos mínimos||- University degree in Informatics - Electrical Engineering.
- Programming skills in one of the following languages (Java, Swift, Java Script, C##).
- Motorcycle driver licence optional.
- Fluent English (B2 or above).
- Analytical and structured work attitude.
- Reliability and commitment.
- Team and communication skills.
Lectura: Nivel principiante (a1) /
Escritura: Nivel principiante (a1) /
Conversación: Nivel principiante (a1)
|Software|| Java; Swift; Java Script; C## (Medio)
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato laboral en prácticas|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|