PHILIPS IBERICA - Consultoría / Asesoría / Auditoría
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the Customer Screenings team in the execution of the screening of third parties, organizing (back office) activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Screenings team and to continuous improve the customer screenings processes.
You are responsible for
• Perform desktop searches and report back in line with Philips procedures
• Interact and engage with different stakeholders during the searches
• Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods
• Reports the findings of the searches in line with Philips procedures and systems
• Organizing of the (back office) activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Screenings team
• Participating in continuous improvement of the customer screenings processes
You are a part of
During the internship, you are part of the customer screenings team within FICS (Internal Audit). You will work at the head office in Amsterdam.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor or Master student available as soon as possible
• Knowledge of LEAN/continuous improvement is a strong asset
• Excellent reporting skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluency in the English and Spanish language (mandatory)
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to be part of a global team that supports in the definition, implementation and maintenance of the Company’s global security policies, procedures and standards. You have the opportunity to further develop your reporting and communication skills as well as support in the continuous improvement of the Customer Screenings team’s processes and procedures (LEAN).
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
· • Resume
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Internship: Customer Screenings Team (Non-Suitable for Thesis) (Operaciones societarias)
País de la oferta: HOLANDA
Ubicación en el extranjero: Amsterdam
|Experiencia Laboral||No es necesaria|
|Requisitos mínimos||proficiency in English and availability to move to the Netherlands|
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato formativo|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|