A leading fashion company of consolidated brands, is searching a Credit Controller with native level of German for its headquarters in Sant Feliu del Llobregat (Barcelona).
They are looking for a dynamic, flexible and team spirit person who wants to grow in an international company in continuous expansion.
The main value of the Group is to provide maximum service to their customers and their biggest strength is the team work.
Ensure customers pay within their agreed payment terms, chasing payments if necessary, as per the company’s debt collection procedure.
- To familiarize self with all credit control, accounting, quality and other relevant company procedures
- Daily handling of all cash issues or customers complaint
- Ensuring satisfactory credit references are obtained for all customers
- Maintain DSO at or below industry norm
- Make sure certain cash is posted on time
- Create a cooperative working relationship with sales and customer service departments
- Actively managing the Accounts Receivable for the international markets and improve where needed.
- Reducing the DSO (Daily Sales Outstanding).
- Monitoring and chasing outstanding debts.
- Daily communication with Customer Service Department and external agents regarding their collection activities and debtor agreements/issues.
- Releasing orders and making weekly aging and outstanding reports.
- Communication and requesting of credit limit with the Credit Insurance Agency.
- Set up and standardizing procedures regarding reminders, claims, complaints etc.
- Daily cash posting.
Reporting to: Credit Control Manager
Benefits in Barcelona office:
- Internal and external training courses
- Discounts on medical insurance
- Yoga classes at lunch time!
- Discount in the brands of the Group
German Speaking Credit Controller (Finanzas y contabilidad)
SANT FELIU DE LLOBREGAT - Barcelona (Comunidad Autónoma Cataluña)
|Experiencia Laboral||Al menos 2 años|
|Requisitos mínimos||- 2+ years of experience in credit and account receivable department
- Germany native and English is a must, Spanish or other language is a plus
- OTC Cycle
- Accounting knowledge and AR (accounts receivable) activity
- Competency with large ERP systems (SAP)
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
What are the expectations on you? You must have the company's spirit! Not everyone can be part of the team!
- Result orientation
- Client Focus
- Negotiation / Influence
- Problem solving
Lectura: Nivel materno /
Escritura: Nivel materno /
Conversación: Nivel materno
Inglés ( Lectura: Nivel muy avanzado (c2) / Escritura: Nivel muy avanzado (c2) / Conversación: Nivel muy avanzado (c2) )
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato indefinido|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|